Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Pro 6455 All-in-One Printer

My Envy pro 6455 has started jamming every time I try to print on cardstock-- previously no issues. I cleaned the rollers, checked the tray, reset, etc... and nothing fixed it. While it will print on regular paper, it now prints crooked/skewed and it cuts off the top of the image/text. I did the alignment page (which also printed crooked so how does that help??), cleaned and aligned cartridges, reset again....nothing helps. The printer is fairly new and I don't print that much so it's not like its old and needing to be replaced. What can I try??? Virtual assistant couldn't come up with anything that actually applied, and I'm out of warranty by a couple months. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Emmacdc220

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are getting a paper jam error, I am glad to assist you.

Follow the steps mentioned in this HP document to fix the issue:- Click here

And if the issue still persists, this could be a hardware issue and this might require one on one interaction to fix the issue, I am sending you a private message with the steps to talk to HP support.

Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same history and issues with Envy 6230, worked fine in the beginning, now it only prints straight on common paper, when printing on cardstock the page is crooked on one side and cuts off a few margin on the top.

How did you resolve this?

Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.