Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart e-All-in-One Printer - D110a

Hello my Lovlies!!! Muah Muah Kisses to and for everyone!

I need help!

Paper no longer feeds into the printer, looked at symptoms and did some web hunting. Then I thought it was the rollers and so I cleaned them carefully, I cleaned them thoroughly, plenty of black **bleep** came off. Printer still didn't feed paper, printer still didn't pull paper. I read some more web stuff. Okay, I looked at rollers again, I felt them, they didn't turn, they didn't roll, they didn't feed, they just stood there, still and they looked back at me, they never moved, not one bit.

NOW...I'm thinking its the gear (or as some call it, the... clutch gear). BUT, I cannot find it, I cannot evcen find a picture of it on the web, and if I knew what this one (the gear in the HP Photosmart D110a) looked like, I don't even know how I would find it to remove and replace.

I need help!

What does the HP Photosmart D110a gear (or clutch gear) look like?

Where in the HP Photosmart D110a is the gear (or clutch gear)?  Can I even get to it?

I need help!

Any help is so very much appreciated by ME.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @LadyDPM,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  .

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

Due to limited support, I would request you contact our HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link.

https://www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @LadyDPM,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  .

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

Due to limited support, I would request you contact our HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link.

https://www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

@Alden4...

Thanks so much for taking some time out and answering my question. I appreciate your answer. I solved my problem. I didn't bother with it too much. I chucked in the trash (...and wouldn't you know it, "one man's trash is another man's treasure!") and someone came along and dug it out the trash...as if it's worth it (to each his own!).

I went on Amazon and found another one, another printer, cheap as spit, knowing it's not going to last long because it's HP, and bought it. It's still not worth anything but, it will get the job done. Thanks, much...kiss!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.