Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer

I have been using an HP Officejet Pro 8630e all in one printer for many years.  We were advised to move from previous software from HP called "HP Easy Scan" to the new "HP Smart" app.  The "HP Smart" app was working but nearly every week I get an error pop up that say "your session has expired.  You must sign in to your HP account again to continue using the app".  This happens on  both my Windows 10 as well as my MacBook Pro computers.  When logging on to the HP Web site as instructed, I always click the "stay logged on " box.  But that hasn't helped.  I keep HP Smart updated and currently on Version 14.6.1 (594).  It is impossible to contact anyone at HP for support.  The folks in India just shut me down because the printer is out of warranty even though the printer is working perfectly well - it is the HP Smart app that is the issue.  Any help????

Al Donn , Tampa, FL

[Personal Information Removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.