Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer - B210e

My HP Photosmart Plus B210e was given to me used. In the process of setting it up on my home network, I performed a factory reset on it. Prior to this reset, I received no error messages, and could navigate the Web Services menus on the printer screen without issue. After the reset, the printer is consistently trying to connect to Web Services and failing. "Server Connection Error: There was a problem connecting to the Server. Touch Retry to connect again, or OK to Exit." This happens when the printer is woken from sleep and when settings menus are opened/navigated, in addition to when I actually try to enable Web Services.

My internet search yielded two support posts (one from 2011another from 2014) that both suggest manually setting custom IP and DNS values in EWS, which I did to no avail. However, navigating to the EWS led me to realize that I am completely missing the "Web Services" tab in EWS. The printer should be able to do ePrint, but I can't figure this out.

I also followed all of the steps found in https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_4152459-4016255-16 without any luck.

The printer is wirelessly connected to my home internet network, on which I never set up a proxy. The only cable connected to it is the power cable. I can print to it from other devices on the same network. But Web Services seem to not exist on my printer anymore.

I just downloaded HP Firmware Updater, which told me it didn't have any firmware updates for my printer, so I assume my firmware is up to date. Firmware Version: TAL1FN1829AR. Product Model Number CN219A. Please help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.