Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 3772 All-in-One Printer

Everything about this whole situation with my printer is beyond unacceptable. I have been trying to get HP to fix my printer for months!!! When I was first dealing with the problem, I got all kinds of answers as to what the problem was, none relating to HP, they blamed my ISP, and they blamed my device. I tried different networks, different devices, and different locations it didn't matter the same errors kept coming up. My printer would be connected to the network but nothing could recognize the printer and it was showing as offline and not connected to the internet, I could not access my EWS page in the app or using IP address, I could not connect web services, I could not re-enroll in instant ink. They could not connect my printer wirelessly without a USB  cable, but yet I was able to connect it just fine without one and when they would do troubleshooting they would take it off-line everytimes. And in the easy 50 hours I have spent on this no one has been able to fix it OR tell me what the problem is. I was offered a new printer, that still does not work for me. This is the real kicker the agent was blaming my network as to why the printer wasn't working but she was going to be nice and send me a new one, I had to ask her how that would do me any good if it really was my network, DUH!  why can't they answer my questions, why can they not fix their own product. I know more about the prduct than some of the tech people do. I am so frustrated and so upset that I just went and bought a new printer, HP one of course, I don't know why. The lack of attention, no respect for the customer. In speaking with windows support about this, which is not their responsibility to fix, in 5 minutes they had answered more questions and really gave an honest try at helping me. All my respect goes to Microsoft support, you should take notes HP or get a clue! So printer still not fixed and they expect me to waste even more of my times to deal and listen to all this nonsense again!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @jdemoe58852,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing an issue with your HP DeskJet 3772 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

I am really sorry to hear that We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team. The next team will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
HP Recommended

I sent you a message as well. THIS reply is exactly what is making me so upset. I have been told 4 times now that this will be escalated, in fact, I was just chatting with someone last night who said the exact same thing and I was told that a suprvisor that this was escalted to would be getting in touch with me today. I wasted my time doing that chat, just like I have wasted time with this stupid printer. I just can't believe you would treat your customers like this, especially when I became so upset with this issue that I went and bought a brand new printer so I wouldn't have to deal with this one, as long as HP was doing there job, there shouldn't be a problem. But not only after my last 3 hour remote tech session ane speaking with a superviwor, my printer is still not fixed with HP trying to blame evwrything else under the sun instead of their product, which they can't even fix, NOW my computer is not working right after the remote tech, I know they changed a bunch or settings, but I am not for sure exactly what they did, so now HP has damaged my brand new computer, damaged my personal property!!!

YOU DON"T CARE and I know you won't escalate it, so don't waste anymore of my time.

HP Recommended

@jdemoe58852,

Thank you for your response,  I apologize This needs one-on-one interaction  I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. 

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.