Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer

Unit will not find my network.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @dkny0307 ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you are facing an issue with network Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting network connectivity issues with printers can sometimes be a bit tricky, but let's try to resolve this. Here are some steps you can take:

• Check Network Settings on the Printer: Ensure that the printer's wireless settings are correctly configured. You might need to access the printer's menu system or its web interface to do this. Make sure it's set to "connect to network" or "Wi-Fi enabled".
  • Restart Printer and Router: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix connectivity issues. Turn off both your printer and your router, wait a minute, then turn them back on. This can reset any temporary glitches in the network.
  • Move Closer to the Router: If the printer is too far away from the router, it might not be able to establish a stable connection. Try moving the printer closer to the router and see if it can detect the network.
  • Check Router Settings: Ensure that your router is broadcasting a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Some printers only support 2.4GHz and won't connect to a 5GHz network. You may also need to check if there are any restrictions or security settings on the router that might be blocking the printer.
  • Printer Firmware Update: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your printer. Sometimes, updating the firmware can fix compatibility issues and improve network connectivity.
  • Factory Reset: As a last resort, you can try performing a factory reset on the printer. This will reset all settings, including network settings, so make sure to reconfigure everything afterward.

Refer to this document:  HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer User manaul

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.