Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi;

I upgrade the firware version of my printer, but before that, the printer keeps on the same error: 46.23.3F, i dont know what kind of error was that... Any idea? the firmware version was: 2304070_439665  date: 20150218

Thsnks

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

I'm trying to figure that out right now. I have that problem. I upgraded firmware. Problem is still there. Please let me know if you figure it out. Thanks

HP Recommended

GOOGLE that error & see what you find.......

HP Recommended

i already have done this... but nothing on google....

HP Recommended
I have no idea and no information on the hp csn site. If you can still print information pages from the menu on the printer go to the diagnostics menu on the printer and scroll to print the event log and post a copy of it here. Maybe we can get some information from that.
HP Recommended

Hi;

i attach the event log, thanks for your help.

http://postimg.org/image/95joiand5/

http://s12.postimg.org/3u4rxl1al/Event_Log.jpg

HP Recommended

here too

HP Recommended
Look for instructions on how to do a partial clean of the hard disk and perform it and see if that helps.
HP Recommended

Please, let us know if you have a finisher (accesory) attached in top of the printer.  

If you have it , please remove it,  turn on-off your printer and try to print again.   Let us know if this helps.

HP Recommended

if the error persist, we will need some logs from the printer. 

Please, go to Menu  ->

A)  Administration-> Troubleshotting-> Generate Debug Data ->  Generate data.

B)  Retrieve Diagnostics Data->  follow the instructions to retrieve data by USB.

C)  Attached the data here.  Some of the experts would like to analyze it.

Thanks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.