Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have 2 Office jet 7500A E910 ; one gives me "ink system failure", the other works OK ; I take the printhead from the one that is OK, I put it in the other : "ink system failure"; I come back the other unit, and no problem; I tried to unplug and reconect, same error; i tried to reinitialise the printer, same error; I cleaned with lens cleaning paper the contacts inside de support of the printhead, same error; what to do more ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there!

Thanks for getting back to me! :generic:

I understand the issue a lot better now thanks for the clarification. So the issue is with the 1 printer, you take the functioning printhead out of the working printer and place it in the broken printer and it still says that there is an "ink system failure".

These steps you have performed definitely point to the printer being the issue. I highly recommend you call Hp Technical Support for help with this issue as they have more options for you than I do. For a consistent "ink system"  on 1 unit that you know has a functioning printhead in it could be a clear sign of a fatal error. :Crying:

If you are in Canada or US call 800 474 6836, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.

HP printers generally have a 1 year warranty from their purchase date, you can verify the warranty using the following link if you would like; warranty check.

I hope this helps. Please let me know the outcome. Have a wonderful day!

I worked for HP.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @miliv ,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the HP Forums today! Hope you enjoy the experience.

I understand you are experiencing an "Ink System Failure" error wherever your 1 printhead goes and you have done some troubleshooting but you are unable to solve the issue. You want to get some more information on what to do.

Here is a document on what to do, please follow each individual step.

'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error M...

Look forward to hearing back from you!

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

Mr Zactinium thank you,

I did all cleaning with lens cleaning paper, than wipped dry with soft tissue - same error, ink systrm failure err 0xc19A0022,

I explay again : I have 2 identical machines 7500 A E910,

one printhead would not work even if I let it 24 hourd in alcoohol, and 24 hours to dry completely - I have the message "ink system failure" on both machines,

the other printhead works very well on one machine but on the other "ink system failure - I cleaned very well the contacts inside de support of the printhead, that is not only the printhead was cleaned but also the contacts inside the support of the printhead - same error : ink system failure,

Have I to understand that II have lost this second machine forever ?

or something can still be done ?

Somewhere in the Forum I saw rhat for a 6000 machine with the same message someone recomended to enter the Service Menu and to choose a certain functionnality to solve the problem; Is there such a possibility on 7500A E910  ?

thank you again for your akind ssistance

HP Recommended

Hey there!

Thanks for getting back to me! :generic:

I understand the issue a lot better now thanks for the clarification. So the issue is with the 1 printer, you take the functioning printhead out of the working printer and place it in the broken printer and it still says that there is an "ink system failure".

These steps you have performed definitely point to the printer being the issue. I highly recommend you call Hp Technical Support for help with this issue as they have more options for you than I do. For a consistent "ink system"  on 1 unit that you know has a functioning printhead in it could be a clear sign of a fatal error. :Crying:

If you are in Canada or US call 800 474 6836, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.

HP printers generally have a 1 year warranty from their purchase date, you can verify the warranty using the following link if you would like; warranty check.

I hope this helps. Please let me know the outcome. Have a wonderful day!

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

I have the same problem with the same printer model, everything worked perfectly, then was replaced the black cartridge and began to report problems to the print head, the print head is not recognized, follow the procedures from your site, the reinizzializzata printer, clean the contacts, made all the evidence in the case, but the result does not change the printer is unusable ...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.