cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jaysinh1970
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Purchase

HP Recommended
I am getting later printer M126NW pro Lazerjet cheaper on AMAZON then it is been sold by HP by company by seller called CLOUDTAIL ON AMAZON INDAI WEBS SITE.
How do I veryfy :
1. Is this genuine HP product ?
2. Warranty is valid in India for 1 year ?
3. Is it original new or Refurbis product ?
4. AMAZON is FULFILLING it does it mean it genuine product ?
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,822 93,479 12,286 26,119
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Normally you get much cheaper from Amazon the main reasons: they don't have to pay for bricks and motar shops and they don't need to pay workers like you and me.

Amazon won't make HP printers, it can order a huge number of printers and put them in its warehouse(s). Amazon simply ships printers from its warehouse(s) to its customers therefore they can sell much cheaper. I actutally buy many things from Amazon US and ship to my country, much cheaper even after pay tax.

I know that is one way to kill other shops but that's life.

1. As above, Amazon won't make HP printers and it has to keep its business by not selling fake products.

2. Yes,

3. Amazon will tell you, not HP. I believe it will honestly tell you otherwise it is out of business by now.

4. I don't know Amazon in India but normally you can send product back to Amazon and it will work this out for you.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Jaysinh1970
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Will there warranty be valid in INDIA as it is selling on AMAZON INDIA.
It says 1 year warranty in India Amazin site. But is there way to check same.
May people buy internationally and when they ship to other country warranty is not valid.
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,822 93,479 12,286 26,119
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is much better to check them. HP standard warranty is one year.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation