Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
You are correct. I just did it and it works great with my HP Photosmart 5510.!
It does depend on your printer model but it does not have to be a Samsung printer.
HP Recommended
i do try and work nice on samsung tablet printer network hardwire >4500 G510g-m
HP Recommended

I just bought a wireless HP Photosmart 7520 printer and need help connecting it to my samsung verizon tablet.

HP Recommended

Hi Jaboef,

I understand that you're trying to print from your Galaxy Tab to your printer.  I would try using the ePrint app below.

Hp ePrint app

Let me know how it goes.

HP Recommended

I have assigned an e-mail addrress for my printer, but I am still having trouble getting an open screen to print without reducing it to an e-mail address

HP Recommended

How can I print from the Text app on my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet to my HP B110 series printer

HP Recommended

How can I print crommy samsung galaxy tab?

HP Recommended
How are people using this ePrint app? I had the app and was printing from my stock browser shortly after getting my phone and thought it was great. Now a few phone and ePrint app updates later I've gone to print something and get this horrible message about requiring a Samsung printer now.

Sure I can go into the ePrint app and print web page info from there, but I'm not going to go into the HP app everytime I wantto browse. Having something to print in your browser only to have to stop, go to another app, bring the page back again and then print is ridiculous.

My recent experience was that i needed to print 2 paystubs for work. To do this in the ePrint app i have to open the app, select web, delete http and replace with https (not sure why it wont just let me add the s), enter the hr sites url and navigate to it, then enter my company info, user ID, and pwd, then navigate to where my paystubs are, pick 1, then print. Then what happens, HP considers your task is done and the only way you can print that other paystub is to go back to the web function and start the whole process over. There was no way to just go back a page and pick another pay stub after the print task completed. This is pointless. Why shut it down after the print function assuming that was your only task? So infuriating.
HP Recommended
I nee tp print from my samsung galaxy tab to a hp printer. help
HP Recommended

Hi Marylamb,

Have you tried the Hp ePrint app?

Hp ePrint app

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.