Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Gynmom,

I see that you're having problems printing from your iPad to your printer.  I would try the steps below.

1.  Unplug printer and router for  one minute.

2.  Power down your iPad.

3.  Plug router back up.

4.  Wait another minute plug printer back up.

5.  Turn iPad back on.

6.  Attempt to print again.

Let me know how it goes. 

HP Recommended
Worked like a charm. Thanks.
HP Recommended

Great glad it worked!

HP Recommended
Trying to setup to print from my Apply IPAD to wireless printer.
HP Recommended
Is there an app for this?
HP Recommended

Hi LizLebert,

I would try the Hp ePrint app.

Hp ePrint app

Let me know how it goes.  

HP Recommended
Mini iPad upgraded to iOS7 - now I am unable to print with HP Officejet 6500 E710n-z.
HP Recommended

Hi nick259,

I understand that since upgrading your iPad to iOS7 that you have not been able to print using your Office jet 6500 E710n-z. This can happen when updating because some of the default settings are restored when you complete the upgrade.

I have included this document HP Officejet 6500A e-All-in-One Printer Series - 'No Printers Found' or 'No Printers Available' Mess...

Please follow all the steps listed to get the optimal solution, and let me know if this has resolved the issue. Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Hi Lil_Lisa27,

Has the article you provided a link to been moved? This just takes me to a help page but not a specific document. I have been having this same issue with my 710n since even before iOS 7 and could do with some help.

Thanks,
Ste
HP Recommended

Hi. Have you tried resetting the network settings on your iOS device and reconnecting to the network? I'm thinking the update bungled up the network information on the iOS device. 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.