Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
envy5660 seiers
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

message error,cannot print  contact hpinstantink.com

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @beamerduke1,

To contact Instant Ink support, go to https://instantink.hpconnected.com and sign in to your acount. At the bottom of the page is information on contacting Support.

AlliBee

Click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is solved. If both apply......do both.
HP Recommended

I understand an Instant Ink related action prompt is impeding you from printing with your HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer.  I would like to assist you with this.  

While this is no doubt frustrating to encounter when all you want to do is print, I can assure you that this error status can only have two possible causes:

1. Your printer may have lost its connection to the Instant Ink servers (which is integral for billing, usage tracking and general administration of the service).  This means that reconnecting your printer via HP Connected will be integral to restoring your printing ability.
  2. You are being prompted to log onto your HP Connected/Instant Ink account to resolve billing issue or at worst, this prompt is related to both billing and the previously noted connection issue.  At any rate, the fix is simple.  

Before you try any of the suggestions that I will provide a little further on in this post, please click here to log onto your Instant Ink account.  

If you have determined that your printer's showing as 'Offline' in your Instant Ink account try the following steps to restore connectivity: 

• From the printer's front panel, touch the wireless icon and make sure you're connected to your wireless network.  If not, run the Wireless Setup Wizard to restore connectivity.  
  • Next, touch the ePrint.gif icon.  If you see an @hpeprint.com  address select Print Info Page (and keep this handy for later). 
  • If you're not seeing an ePrint address, enable your webservices and touch OK to allow for automatic printer updates - this will result in your printer printing an info page listing the printer's claimcode (which is the combination of letters and numbers preceding the @hpeprint.com address).  
  • If you were able to complete these steps, log into your Instant Ink account to re-add your printer's claimcode to your Instant Ink account to restore your connection to the server.  

If these basic suggestions come up short please call our Cloud Services at 855-785-2777. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Though I work for HP, My posts express My opinion, and not those of HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.