Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have a HP Photosmart C3135 printer. When I print the document from an email, the print size is very small. How do I change the print size so it is more readable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I'm not sure what you mean by what program I'm using print this email. I use gmail in iGoogle- Google Chrome. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Hi parshooter,

Welcome to the HP Consumer Printer Forums.

The font size is usually dictated by the program you are printing from. What program are you prnting the emails from?

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I'm not sure what you mean by what program I'm using print this email. I use gmail in iGoogle- Google Chrome. 

HP Recommended

OK, so the program you are using to print is Chrome browser. When you say print a document from email, do you mean print the email itself or print an attached document (like a Word or Excel document)?

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

when I print an email text (I use ATT email) , I need a magnifyer to see the small  print. How do I enlarge it ?

HP Recommended

@hopeles3, you should be able to hold down Ctrl + scroll up and down with mouse to enlarge or decrease the image on the screen. 

HP Recommended

I am printing imformation from websites.

HP Recommended

yahoo mail.

HP Recommended

I go to different webaites for imformation and I sometimes print the page and I want the print on the page to print larger.

HP Recommended
I am not printing emails.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.