Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi

The printer is showing on the laptop as offline and orange attention light on printer is blinking constantly.
I have done factory reset, been through the HP smart app troubleshooting and still can't get it working.
The printer can do a self print but the printout says 'Printer cannot print. A problem has occurred and you will be unable to print except for printer reports until the issue is resolved'

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @majid1926 ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you've already tried some troubleshooting steps, but let's see if we can narrow down the issue further. Here are a few more things you can try:

• Check Connection: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer or network. If it's a wireless printer, check if it's connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and that the signal is strong.
  • Restart Devices: Sometimes a simple restart can fix connectivity issues. Try restarting both your computer and the printer.
  • Driver Update: Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your printer. You can usually download these from the HP website. Sometimes, outdated drivers can cause communication problems. Software and Drivers for HP LaserJet M110w Printer
  • Check Printer Settings: Go into the printer settings on your computer and make sure the printer is set as the default printer. Also, check if there are any print jobs stuck in the print queue that might be causing issues.
  • Reset Network Settings: If it's a wireless printer, try resetting the network settings on the printer and then reconnecting it to your Wi-Fi network.
  • Check for Hardware Issues: Inspect the printer for any obvious hardware issues such as paper jams, low ink or toner levels, or any malfunctioning parts.

Refer to this document: HP LaserJet M110w Printer User manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.