Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Smart Tank 675 All-in-One

My previous post regarding the issue got deleted for unknown reasons. Seems it is marked as SPAM, ==> Why??

let me put this simple, smart tank printer couldn't print photos with proper alignment and borderless. Firstly, the printer was replaced mentioning it won't happen again. However same issues with new one too. I have been told that it will be fixed Tomorrow but getting all excuses to reschedule.

I took work from home just because they said team would come to fix it nevertheless no one showed up except the reasons to reschedule. I have explained the same issues to multiple people with multiple examples. I'm really tired of the same. 

can someone share escalation matrix or what is the process of returning the product? 

New printer case ID: [Personal Information Removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Farija,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

I'm really sorry to hear about the troubles you've been experiencing with your printer. It sounds incredibly frustrating to deal with these persistent issues, especially after expecting a resolution. No one should have to go through this kind of hassle, especially when it impacts your ability to work from home efficiently.

I have reviewed the case. I will be delighted to assist you and also noticed that you've reached out for the first time. Please help us with the following details on a private message, which will help us in escalating this case further.

First Name:
Last Name:
Serial Number:
Product ID:
Contact number:
Full Address:
Pincode:
Email:
Best Time to reach:

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name.

Take care and have a good day.

Rachel571
HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.