cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Dolla1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp deskjet 2130 not printing black, has faint colors, ink still there

HP Recommended

HPDesk jet 2130 not printing black colour faint.

Its a new machine ( in use)

Dont tell me to put in other ink. this is new ink. Its full.  Ink is the same price as a new printer!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,708 925 1,633
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @Dolla1 - Greetings!

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel!

I see that you are getting issues while printing black on your new HP Deskjet printer. I'd definitely try my best to help you find a solution 🙂

Please follow the steps listed here to fix the issue: http://hp.care/2tWNpVB 

Start with the step 5. 

Let me know how that goes. Good luck!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation