Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
PSC 1410 All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I am extremely satisfied with my PSC 1410 All-in-One, which I bought in way back 2005. And, I would like it to deliver in the same seamless way, which it has been doing since last thirteen years. 

Somehow, however, its scanner glass has broken and and I would like it to be replaced. 

Also, despite its normal operation (without the scanning) at present, I would further like it to be thoroughly serviced to weed out any possibility of deteriorating conditions of spare parts. 

I have visited few of the HP authorsed service centres in the city of Kolkata where I reside. On all occasions, the service centres have flatly refused to do these stuffs for me for reasons unknown to I. 

Therefore, I am seeking a solution from this forum to assist me to locate any service centre or HP authorised professional, who could assist I in all these stuffs and bring back my PSC 1410 to its normal operational ability. 

Please make a note of the fact that I am prepared to ship the product anywhere in the world to get the job done. 

Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Bodhisatta, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! 

I understand the scanner glass on your printer has broken and you would like to know HP authorized service centers in India to get your printer fixed.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

I did some research and found few authorized service centers in Kolkata India. Please find the details listed below.

IQOR Global Services India Pvt Ltd.
P 39, Ground Floor, Princep Street,
Kolkata 700072
West Bengal

Contact No.: 7479042763 / 7479042750
Service level: Onsite Back to top

Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 52, Tollygunj Circular Road,
1st floor, Police Station - New Alipur 
Kolkata 700053
West Bengal

Contact No.:033-46034619
Alt Phone: 033-46034620
Service Level: OnsiteBack to top

Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
P 26 B C.I.T. Road
1st Floor
Kolkata - 700053

Contact No.: 033-64444058 
Alt Phone: 033-46034620
Service level: Onsite

Refer this link to know more information about HP authorized service centers in India. Link: https://hp.care/2kRj7gK

Please mark my post as accepted solution if you feel I have answered your query.

Let me know if this helps! 
Have a pleasant day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @MrRobot, thanks for the response, even though I already tried to walk on this path (contacting the HP authorised service centres) but to no avail. 

They showed little or absolutely no interest in this entire. In all these instances, the reply was strikingly similar whereby I had been told that 'there is no way we can find any spare part for this machine'. 

Thus, I believe that we might need to look somewhere else than authorised service centres. 

Accordingly, we might ship the scanner glass for this product from any part of the world, and subsequently request the authorised service centre to install that, properly. 

Anyway, I am open to any wayout, which you may feel more apropriate and effective in solving my problem. 

Regards. 

HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.Just for information some technical information is protected by HP and is not allowed to be answered.This is unfortunate and you will have to contact a HP repair shop for the help in this case.I would simply get a piece of glass cut at a local hardware shop and try to fit it.This might be a way out to solve the problem.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
HP Recommended

I’m in Cleveland, OH USA, where can I replace the glass on my officejet 8702

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.