Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
After upgrading to windows 10, I updated bios recommended by hp official page for hp pro tablet 610 G1, but my tablet now turn into black screen and I could not do anything. Please help!!!

Any combination keys for this tablet to enter into bios recovery?
11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended
I have also this problem. Do you know a solution?
HP Recommended
Dear bs29

I solved the problem. Please try these steps:

1. Run your tablet till 100% discharge (0% battery).

2. Charge it to full 100%

3. Press power + bottom up + bottom down at the same time till the your tablet vibrate (long vibrate, not short one) , release your press and you will see th screen of Bios recovery, and wait for the automatic process of bios recovery.
(If you don't see the screen, try again and again, like my case)

4. You can log into windows.

Hope you try this and got luck like me.

I almost send my tablet to local repaire service but luckily I got it worked.

Good luck!
HP Recommended
How can I drain the battery? I've waited 2 weeks and it doesn't drain.
HP Recommended
Hey Sonic R mine is Hp Elite Pad 1000 G2 how did you drain the battery?
HP Recommended

Connect to external devices

HP Recommended
SonicR,

Sorry to ask such silly question. Can you give an example of the type of external devices that would drain the battery quickly? How did you drain the battery?

I gave up. I put the device away. I'm hoping in a month it'll be drained allowing me to proceed with your instructions.

It's silly that HP doesn't have better instructions on how to correct this.

Thanks for helping.
HP Recommended
For my case, I used external hard disk. It was around 2 hours to drain battery completely.
HP Recommended

Dear ,

Which button is "bottom up" and "bottom down"?

Is that refering to volume up and down?

I tried volume up and down after discharge and full charge,

but I cannot see the Bios recovery screen.

Appriciate your help.

Best regards,

HP Recommended

I have the same problem. After update BIOS to F.09 Rev.A 25 Feb 2016 my tablet don't turn on. Only short vibration and after connect flash drive short blink led. How fix this problem?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.