Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-15-2017 05:23 AM
starting with UC Software 5.7.0 we currently support:
- Citrix environment with HDX optimization disabled
- Desktop OS machine - XenDesktop Application running on Desktop OS (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10).
- Persistence and Non-persistence XenDesktop sessions
- BToE App runs on VM and paired via manual IP pairing – must be routable networks
- Must be running UCS 5.7 and latest BToE application
- DSCP (QoS) for playback session and video calls
- Answer incoming calls
- Join conference calls
- Audio rendered on paired VVX
We do not support:
- VMWare VDI environment
- Server Machine OS – XenDesktop running on Windows server OS
- BToE with Citrix HDX optimized solution
- BToE app running on thin client or client machine in VDI solution
- Wireless network (QoS)
Citrix Session Management
Users can login through web browser with Citrix receiver web client plugin or Citrix receiver desktop client. Reference - https://www.citrix.co.in/products/receiver/
On login user pairs the BToE App by entering passcode generated by the VVX phone.
Based on installation option passcode (encoded IP address) shall be cached at BToE app client. On subsequent VDI sessions it will reconnect the phone automatically with cached passcode (encoded IP address).
Note: Caching passcode option is recommended for persistence desktop sessions with dedicated VVX phone work space users.
On successful pairing the user will use the SFB client running on XenDesktop to do click to dial, answer incoming calls and join conference calls. On call establishment audio rendered on paired VVX phone.
BToE app shall unpair with VVX phone on:
User explicitly logs off
User disconnects the Citrix receiver window (controlled through config at time of BTOE installation, by default this is disabled)
Citrix session times out (controlled through config at time of BTOE installation, by default disabled)
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN