Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-11-2022 01:18 AM
we released UC Software 7.2.1 for the Poly CCX and Trio C60, 8800, 8500 and 8300 for openSIP, Microsoft Teams, Zoom and 8x8 deployments >here<
|Poly Trio C60||18.104.22.1682|
|Poly Trio 8300||22.214.171.1248|
|Poly Trio 8500||126.96.36.1999|
|Poly Trio 8800||188.8.131.529|
Poly CCX UC Software 7.2.1 is a release for OpenSIP, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, and Zoom. These release notes include information on important field fixes and the following new features:
- Microsoft Teams Update
- Support for 8x8 Work on CCX 600 and CCX 700
- HTTP-Enabled Location Discovery Enhancements
- USBOptimized Base Profile Default Parameter Settings Update
- SCEP Certificate Signing Request Updates
Poly frequently provides software updates with new features and recommends that you regularly update the software on your Poly CCX business media phones for the best performance and experience.
Microsoft Teams Update
|Microsoft Teams Partner Agent||1.0.24 2021072100|
|Microsoft Intune Company Portal||5.0.5304.0 4866066|
|Microsoft Teams Admin Agent||184.108.40.206112100118.product 322|
|Microsoft Teams App||1449/220.127.116.112011305 2022013050|
To Upgrade the Microsoft Teams App use the Teams Admin Center TAC as our partner Microsoft has released version 1449/18.104.22.1682020202
Support for 8x8 Work on CCX 600 and CCX 700
Poly CCX 600 and CCX 700 business media phones now support the 8x8 Work call application.
You must have existing service with 8x8 to use this base profile. Set the base profile on the phone, then use the 8x8 device management server to set up and manage the 8x8 Work application.
For specific information on 8x8 Work, see 8x8 Work Support.
Set the Base Profile to 8x8 Work with a Configuration File
Use configuration parameters to set the base profile to 8x8Work on phones configured using a provisioning server. Set the following parameters:
<web device.set="1" device.baseProfile.set="1" device.baseProfile="8x8Work" />
Set the Base Profile to 8x8 Work from the Local Interface
Set the 8x8 Work base profile directly from the phone’s local interface.
To set the base profile to 8x8 Work from the local interface:
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Administration Settings > Network Configuration > Base Profile.
- Select 8x8 Work.
- Select the back arrow twice and save the configuration.
The phone reboots into the 8x8 Work base profile.
Set the 8x8 Work base profile from the phone’s system web interface.
To set the base profile to 8x8 Work from the system web interface:
- In a web browser, enter the phone’s IP address.
- Select the Admin radio button, enter your administrator password, and select Submit.
- Go to Simple Setup > Base Profile.
- Select 8x8 Work from the drop-down menu.
- Select Save.
- Select Yes to save the configuration changes.
The phone reboots into the 8x8 Work base profile.
HTTP-Enabled Location Delivery Enhancements
This release provides enhancements to the handling of HTTP-Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) requests. These HELD enhancements help emergency dispatchers determine the phone’s most up-to date location during an emergency call. The enhancements in this release are enabled by default and require no further configuration.
HELD requests now include the phone's user-agent string. HELD requests also support the
<locationUriSet expires> attribute to provide the exact date and time the phone must reconnect to refresh its location data.
The phone defaults to a 24-hour HELD refresh interval and ignores the expires attribute if:
- It can’t calculate an expiration interval due to an error.
- It doesn’t have an SNTP connection.
- The calculated expiration interval is greater than 48 hours.
If any HELD refresh request fails to receive a response, the phone doesn’t clear any locations from its memory. Instead, it uses the last successful location received to ensure it always has location data and retries the HELD refresh using the value set in the feature.E911.locationRetryTimer parameter. More about E911 check => here <=
USBOptimized Base Profile Default Parameter Settings Update
This release contains updated default settings in the USBOptimized base profile for the following parameters:
Set the time, in seconds, the phone waits to collect digit input before placing a call when the phone is off-hook.
USBOptimized Setting – 4 (default)
0 to 100 seconds
Change causes the system to restart or reboot.
Set the time, in seconds, the phone waits for digit input before placing a call when the phone is onhook.
USBOptimized Setting – 0 (default)
0 to 99 seconds
SCEP Certificate Signing Request Updates
You can now configure the phone’s Locality (L) and Organizational Unit (OU) fields for CSR generation from the phone’s system web interface in Settings > SCEP > Distinguished Name.
If you leave the SCEP.csr.commonName parameter with the default null setting, the phone now automatically uses its MAC address for the common name (CN) when it generates a CSR.
Skype for Business
- use Trio 8500 UC Software 5.9.5
- use Trio 8800 UC Software 5.9.5
Microsoft Teams Logs
The phone logs now contain the Microsoft Teams logs so they can be shared with Microsoft support in case an issue arises where the phone is unable to upload these to the Teams Admin Center
Via the Web Interface navigate to Diagnostics > View & Download Logs > System Logs and the resulting plcmsyslog.tar.gz file contains inside the plcmsyslog.tar directory the subdirectories sdcard > android > data the com.microsoft.skype.teams.ipphone log files
|7.2.1||Feb-22||Maintenance release for Poly Trio & CCX business media phones, Microsoft Teams App 1449/22.214.171.1242011305|
|7.1.4||Dec-21||Maintenance release for Poly CCX business media phones|
|• Support for Microsoft Teams version 1449/126.96.36.1991112302|
|7.1.3||Nov-21||Maintenance release for Poly Trio & CCX systems|
|7.0.3C||Jul-21||Maintenance release for Poly Trio & CCX systems|
|7.0.3B||Jun-21||Maintenance release for Poly Trio & CCX systems|
|7.0.2||Apr-21||Maintenance release for Poly Trio & CCX systems|
CCX & Trio combined:
- Older 7.1.4 Release >here<
- Older 7.1.1 Release >here<
- Older 7.1.0 Release >here<
- Older 7.0.3 Release >here<
- Older 7.0.2 Release >here<
- Older 7.0.1 Release >here<
- Older 7.0.0 Relesae >here<
- Older 5.9.5 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.5 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.4 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.4 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.3 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.3 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.2 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.2 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.1 Rev AC => here <=
- Older 188.8.131.5206 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 184.108.40.20619 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 220.127.116.1121 Rev AD => here <=
- Older 18.104.22.16869 Rev AA => here <=
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN