Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-18-2021 07:20 AM
Hello and welcome to the Poly Community Headset Forum
As the title suggests, the Community Forums are open to all, and driven by the Poly community: customers, resellers, distributors, and other industry activists from all over the world. The Community Forums are NOT an official support channel, and answers or suggestions provided by other community members may not always resolve your issue. If you need official support for your Poly product or service, please contact Poly directly through the official support channels, or contact your Certified Poly Partner for assistance.
Before posting in the community, please utilize the search function, and review the appropriate board Sticky to be sure there isn’t already a similar posted topic. If you are unable to find what you need after searching these resources, please feel free to create a new discussion in the appropriate board.
- Spamming and excessive advertising will not be tolerated. Commercial advertising is not allowed in any form, including using in signatures.
- There will be no excessive use of profanity in any forum.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender-based insults, or any other personal attacks.
- Do not edit a post after a reply was received as this does not trigger the post to be unread and therefore may not be answered
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other threads and see where your post will go. If your post is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator. Please choose the correct section for your problem.
- Multiple copies of the same post will not be tolerated.
Post your question, comment, or complaint only once. There is no need to express yourself more than once. Duplicate posts will be deleted with little or no warning.
If you do not see your post, do not post again, it will be dealt with by a moderator within a reasonable time. Authors of multiple copies of same post may be dealt with by moderators within their discrete judgment at the time which may result in warning or infraction points, depending on severity as adjudged by the moderators online.
- Do not divulge anyone's personal information in the forum, not even your own. This includes e-mail addresses, IP addresses, age, house address, and any other distinguishing information. Don´t use email addresses in your community name. Reiterating, do not post your email address in posts. This is for your own protection.
- Signatures may be used if they are not offensive or sexually explicit or used for commercial advertising.
- Failure to show that you have read the forum rules may result in forum rules breach infraction points or warnings awarded against you which may later total up to an automatic temporary or permanent ban. Supplying system details is a prerequisite in most cases, particularly with connection or installation issues.
- Ensure that your headset/personal camera/speaker/personal video bar is using the latest software. To know the firmware update process click => here <=
- Ensure that you have cross checked our softphone compatibility guide and online desk phone compatibility guide for remote call control and supported headset details.
- For product model details please visit the official catalog =>here<=
- Please do not Bump your post
- Please do not reply to a post that was already marked as Solution Provided
- Please do not upload logs of HUB or Lens here.
- Please use the Hyperlink tag when posting an address:
- For headset pairing instructions visit the pairing guide =>here<=.
- If possible, provide the Serial Number, Error screenshots, OS version of PC and Firmware version of the device.
- Provide details if the issue is a day 1 issue or only happened after an upgrade or any other relevant details.
There are senior members on the forums who serve as Moderators. These volunteers keep the board organized and moving and are authorized to (in order of increasing severity)
- Move posts to the correct forums. Many times, members post in the wrong forum. These off-topic posts may impede the normal operation of the forum.
- Edit posts. Moderators will edit posts that are offensive or break any of the House Rules.
- Delete posts. Posts that cannot be edited to comply with the House Rules will be deleted.
- Restrict members. This is one of the last punishments before a member is banned. Restrictions may include placing all new posts in a moderation queue or temporarily banning the offender.
- Ban members. The most severe punishment. Banning is reserved for very severe offences and members who, after many warnings, fail to comply with the House Rules. Banning is permanent. Bans cannot be removed by the moderators and probably won't be removed by the administration.
Tips for Posting or Contributing to Technical Discussions
Posting technical discussions or questions on the forum can be a great way to receive community assistance. Here are some tips to help ensure you get the best possible response to your post.
- Help the community help you by including as much detail as possible about the issue, the devices involved (model, software versions, etc), how the devices are inter-connected, configuration, etc. More and clearer details enable the community to assist you better and faster.
- Always use context-sensitive forum post titles. Post a clear, relevant, appropriate title and problem description or question, try not to leave anything for interpretation or assumption.
- Add a summary (TL; DR) at the bottom of your post if it’s very long.
- Don't repost and/or re-post the same question/issue in multiple boards. Duplicate posts cause confusion and will only fragment the community support you receive. Per the community rules, duplicate posts will also be deleted.
- Help keep forum discussions from growing unnecessarily long by limiting quotes to the relevant portion of text. Reply to contribute and help the discussion progress.
- Don't threadjack. If you have a similar discussion or issue that does not fit into the current discussion, it may be best to create a new discussion.
- Don't use excessive punctuation, capitals, or the caps lock key.
- If you solve your own issue/question, please follow up and explain so the entire community may benefit.
- When posting configuration or code snippets/files, be sure to remove any sensitive data such as usernames, passwords, server addresses, Certificate keys, etc. For clarity, you may consider using "<redacted>" without quotes in place of the removed data.
- Always make backups of your configuration or data before implementing or testing suggestions from the community.
Question: How can I request a change to current Hardware or Software or request a new or changed functionality?
Answer: Please check => here <=
Any reported violations of the Community Rules will be addressed on a case-by-case basis by the community’s Moderator or a Forum Administrator and may result in a permanent ban from the community.
Thank You for taking the time to read these forum guidelines. We hope your visit is helpful and mutually beneficial to the entire community.