Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-12-2022 12:51 PM
My Company has almost 200 RingCentral NICE incontact agents using the 8225 Blackwire headsets. We are having issues with lots of agents reporting dead air calls. When reviewing the call recordings both sides are heard in the recording so this tells me its an issue on the Agents end. Has anyone else experienced these issues and found a resolution? Things I have tried so far.
1) Updated firm ware on headset.
2) PCs updated.
3) Plantronics Managed hub setting Softphone to Cisco IP Communicator and disabling Teams.
4) Headset set as default sound device.
5) RingCentral sound set as Same as system default.
6) Registry entries added :
IntensiveWakeUpThrottlingEnabled value 0 RegDword
WindowOcclusionEnabled value 0 RegDword
7) Turn off Headset control in RC.
😎 Using Latest version of RC Phone App.
9) Turned off Power Management for USB .
Is there anything I am missing? Any help is much appreciated
02-14-2023 02:50 AM
I have been having very similar issue to this within my organisation, using a USB 3.0 port helped in terms of sound quality. However the cutting out during Ring Central calls is still causing problems.
Any support on this would be hugely appreciated