Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (154)

Tutor
Message 81 of 155 (1,795 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

I was contacted by HP and my issue has been resolved. HP has proven to me that I as a customer am important. Thank you HP!
Honor Student
Message 82 of 155 (1,783 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am from Holland and yesterday my HP Zeen battery olso explod.

The printer works fine, so can HP olso Help me

Honor Student
Message 83 of 155 (1,778 Views)

See massage From Holland today, Maybe you can olso help me with this

Message 84 of 155 (1,758 Views)

@Cebbes30

‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 85 of 155 (1,702 Views)

I am glad I am not the only one with this issue.  This morning came to use the computer and to my surprise the battery inside the Zeen had exploded.  I am glad it did not start a fire.  What is the solution HP is offering?   It surely must be a problem they are well aware of at this point.  Please point me on the right direction to get my problem solved.

Message 86 of 155 (1,689 Views)

@ddominguez

‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 87 of 155 (1,674 Views)

I am having the same problem. Came home one day and my Zeen has popped. What is hp doing to resolve?

Top Student
Message 88 of 155 (1,649 Views)

Same here.  The stupid thing exploded.  There is no way to write to hp about this. Let me know how you figured it out. Or is there anyway to use the darn thing without the zen?

Tutor
Message 89 of 155 (1,643 Views)

For some reason even though a moderator states he/she reported the issue to HP, noting here doesn't seem to get you attention.  Start a new thread seems to work best to get HP's attention.

Top Student
Message 90 of 155 (1,611 Views)

I was praised for joining the forum. But that was the extent of it. The issue has not been addressed yet. I am hoping soon.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation