Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Voyager 5200 UC
Microsoft Windows 11

Does anyone know why there have been no updates to the voyager 5200 headphones for over six months

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I don't have anything special.
I'm the only one looking for updates, and there hasn't been an update for the v5200uc for six months

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello, @yakov6, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

Could you please let me know the issue you are facing with the Voyager 5200 so that I can assist you further? 

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,

Salman

HP Recommended

I don't have anything special.
I'm the only one looking for updates, and there hasn't been an update for the v5200uc for six months

HP Recommended

Thank you for the information, @yakov6.

Kindly confirm to us if you are referring to the firmware/software update for the Voyager 5200UC or if you have any replacements for the headset for which you are looking for the update.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,

Salman

HP Recommended

Yes, I mean the firmware update of the 5200

HP Recommended

Recently I have a problem that the mute button is pressed several times by itself

HP Recommended

Thank you for the confirmation. @yakov6 

I am sorry to hear that you are facing a mute issue with the Voyager 5200UC headset. Could you please try out a few troubleshooting steps?

1. Could you please restore the settings to default on the Poly Lens Application by connecting the headset to the PC?

2. Could you please reset the sensors on a non-metallic flat surface?

3. Could you please disable the smart sensors in headset settings and test?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution..

Regards,

Salman

HP Recommended

the sensors are off,
What does restoring default settings do?
You did not answer my question, why there are no firmware updates for a long time

HP Recommended

You didn't answer my question

HP Recommended

Thank you for the confirmation. @yakov6 

Resetting the headset to default will reset all the headset settings to default.

I would request that you contact HP Support in case you have further queries, and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

Once the new update is released, it will be pushed through the Poly Lens application. However, we are unable to get an ETA for the next firmware update for Voyager 5200.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving kudos or thumbs up and marking my post as an accepted solution.

Regards,

Salman

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.