Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 4530s Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

been trying to access drivers section all morning, but it keeps saying

"Could not open page

(Error: system-websrv_unavail)"

after i choose my OS, no matter which OS i select.

Is something going on or is it just me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, I believe there is a problem.  I have been able to access it on and off today.

The good news for you is that your notebook is also listed on the consumer PC download site, so you can get the drivers and software you need from this link.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-ProBook-4500-Notebook-PC-series/5060880/model/506...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, I believe there is a problem.  I have been able to access it on and off today.

The good news for you is that your notebook is also listed on the consumer PC download site, so you can get the drivers and software you need from this link.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-ProBook-4500-Notebook-PC-series/5060880/model/506...

HP Recommended

Nice, thanks. what i don't get is, i searched on google, and it brought up 3 matches for drivers at hp.com, and none of them were to the Consumer site. If HP knows there is an issue, couldn't they just temporarily redirect people to the consumer site?

Maybe they just haven't got it set up to be able to do so, but it would be a good idea...

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I doubt HP knows there is an issue, and with it being the weekend, you can bet it won't be fixed until late in the morning on Monday.

They work on left coast time.

HP Recommended
always problems on the weekends...
HP Recommended

You know what?

I take that back...I think I remember seeing a message on the business support site notifying users of the site being down for maintenance this weekend.

HP Recommended
i probably bypassed that as i was using a google link...
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.