Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq003dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I wana know that what is the difference between Original laptops and REFURBISHED laptops..

I wanna purchase 

HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq003dx but it is showing that it is refurbished,Explain me what is the difference between ORIGINAL and REFURBISHED?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Buying refurbished is a personal issue. i have purchased several HP refurbished laptops and desktops for family and friends and have had no issues

most h/w problems tend to show up quickly and the warranty on these products will be sufficient, IMHO

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@SMIL3 wrote:

I wana know that what is the difference between Original laptops and REFURBISHED laptops..

I wanna purchase 

HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq003dx but it is showing that it is refurbished,Explain me what is the difference between ORIGINAL and REFURBISHED?

Hi,

Refurbished is a term that is used to describe older, defective or used computers that have been restored to like-new condition. When a computer is refurbished, parts that aren't working properly are replaced and the unit is cleaned. Typically, refurbished laptops are sold at a significant discount.

Regards

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

HP Recommended

So should I buy refurbished HP or not?

HP Recommended

@SMIL3 wrote:

So should I buy refurbished HP or not?

Hi,

Id rather buy a new computer. Its fresh and youll have a warranty in case youve encountered a problem.

Cheers!

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

HP Recommended

Buying refurbished is a personal issue. i have purchased several HP refurbished laptops and desktops for family and friends and have had no issues

most h/w problems tend to show up quickly and the warranty on these products will be sufficient, IMHO

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.