Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Zbook 17"
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

Quick question. Does anybody know the release date for the new G4 Zbook 17"?

Best Regards,
Sebastian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
I have got the info from local HP distributor, but I do not have any other confirmation form.other side. The G2 was released in Sept 2014 and G3 in Nov 2015. There were no new model of Zbook last year, so I hope HP will announce it this year. Maybe on Cebit in Hannover, who knows...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Someone told, this June.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply JK-JK.

You wouldn't happen to remember the source? From what I can tell there seems to have been a new generation released every year so I hope there will be one 2017 as well. 

HP Recommended
I have got the info from local HP distributor, but I do not have any other confirmation form.other side. The G2 was released in Sept 2014 and G3 in Nov 2015. There were no new model of Zbook last year, so I hope HP will announce it this year. Maybe on Cebit in Hannover, who knows...
HP Recommended

There are new GPUs we can expect in the toys
http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-for-mobile-workstations.html

HP Recommended

The G4 is knocking on the doors.

Intel® Core™ i7-7820HQ (2,9 GHz - 3,9 GHz, 8 MB )
39,6 cm (15,6") IPS Full HD AntiGlare (1920 x 1080)
43,9 cm (17,3") IPS Full HD AntiGlare (1920 x 1080)
32 GB DDR4
512 GB M.2 SSD TurboDrive
NVIDIA Quadro M2200/4GB
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

17" available May 9th
15" TBD

Source: Czech market

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.