Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ZBook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My new HP ZBook has been out of commission for over one month. My SSD drive failed and I called support who ordered me one, a few days later I found out that the SSD drive was on back order since I only received the OS USB recovery drive in the mail. I called tech support who told me the SSD was on back order. Currently, I am applying for jobs as I was laid off in February and not having use of my new ZBook is very frustrating and disappointing. It is my understanding that my ZBook has a 3 yr service/support and I am very disappointed with the way this issue has been handled. I have chosen HP for my last three laptops, but this horrible situation may cause me to reconsider HP in the future.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Ok, sounds good!
You contact me directly if there are any further problems. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Demand that they escalate the case.
Having to wait a month is a bit much.

I am an HP Employee
-----
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

I also did that around one month ago. This has been very frustrating and I feel that I am making no traction, which is why I reached out.

HP Recommended

It hasn't come to me, and I'm in 3rd Level so that would mean it got to Second Level?
Were you given a case number? Can you send me a PM with that number so I can look into this?

I am an HP Employee
-----
HP Recommended

I placed another phone call today and it seems I will be given another spinning hard drive, OS USB stick and also my ZBook unit may be replaced, since there have been so many issues with it. At this stage I think I should be ok, but it has been a long road. I will PM you the case number so you can have a look if you are curious.

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

Ok, sounds good!
You contact me directly if there are any further problems. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
-----
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.