03-17-2017 09:40 PM
03-17-2017 11:44 PM
Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome !
You can use free disk space analyzer software such as the great TreeSize >> http://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free/
It can tell you which stuff you have on your computer uses the most space and you can see what hides where.
You can run programs such as CCleaner (www.piriform.com) or
the built-in Disk CleanUp to delete unnecessary temporary files
Hope this helps. After running TreeSize, you may want to take a screenshot with all details shown and post it back here. I will try to guide you.
** If you like my posts, click on the Thumb Up+ button for +1 Kudo
I do not work for HP Inc. I express personal opinion only.
03-21-2017 01:34 PM
As mentioned, there are file folder size tools you can use to fine where the usage of the drive is. also, if you updated Windows, perhaps an older version remains in your drive?
03-22-2017 08:29 AM
First of all, please run "Disk Cleanup" by clicking Windows Key > Type in "Disk Cleanup" in Search > Click Disck Cleanup.
Please look at the size for Temporary Internet Files, Temporary files, .., and so on > click the filess to delete > Press OK.
I work for HP. All opinions and comments are my own.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data