Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Product number: VN936EA#ABU
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi I have a HP Pro Small Form Factor pc it's the flat one not the upright tower:
Serial number:[personal information removed]
Product number: VABUN936EA#ABU
HP PRODUCT: HP Pro 3010 Small Form Factor PC
LINK TO HP PRODUCT RESULTS PAGE: http://support.hp.com/us-en/search?q=VN936EA%23ABU&filter=-1

I AM THINKING ABOUT UPGRADING MY GRAPHICS CARD TO SUPPORT HDMI OUT TO MY HD TV 
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP AS I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF MY NEW SYSTEM, I ALSO UPDATED IT TO WINDOWS 10 AND AM ENJOYING THE SYSTEM SO FAR HOWEVER I'VE HAVE JUST GOT A NOTIFICATION FROM A GAME I WANT TO PLAY STATING MY GRAPHICS CARD WONT SUPPORT IT.

K R JAY

BELOW IS A PICTURE OF MY SYSTEMS INFO AND ON THE LAST PICURE YOU CAN SEE THE PRODUCT ID AND SERIAL NO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIC:

PC DETATILShp DETILS LOWER SEG SERIAL PRODUCT NO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @jdudleyjones,

Below are the list of Graphic cards which are tested on this unit : 

• Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD

• ATI Radeon HD 4350 (512MB) LP PCIe x16 Card

• ATI Radeon HD 4550 (256MB) DH PCIe x16 Graphics Card

• NVidia GeForce G210 512MB LP PCIe x16

• NVidia GeForce GT230 1.5GB PCIe x16 Card

And in order to use your unit with TV through HDMI port. You may use the DVI to HDMI Adapters or Display port to HDMI adapter.

I hope, this answers your question. 🙂

I am an HP employee, the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to acknowledge the post ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @jdudleyjones,

Below are the list of Graphic cards which are tested on this unit : 

• Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD

• ATI Radeon HD 4350 (512MB) LP PCIe x16 Card

• ATI Radeon HD 4550 (256MB) DH PCIe x16 Graphics Card

• NVidia GeForce G210 512MB LP PCIe x16

• NVidia GeForce GT230 1.5GB PCIe x16 Card

And in order to use your unit with TV through HDMI port. You may use the DVI to HDMI Adapters or Display port to HDMI adapter.

I hope, this answers your question. 🙂

I am an HP employee, the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to acknowledge the post ***

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.