Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Device Manager
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

Hello! I would like to capture a Win10 image from T630 thin client via HP Device Manager, but the capturing process goes to fail, because after the first client restart (under the capturing process), the Windows Boot Manager loads, and because of this the image capturing task goes to fail. After that I can choose the Win10 operating system from the Windows Boot Manager menu, and the opearting system loads succesfully. After that I cannot start capture image task again from HPDM, because I cannot avoid Windows Boot Manager. If I disbale Windows Boot Manager in the BIOS, I get the following error message: "No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed".

Could you please help us to solve this issue? Thanks in advance!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.