Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HPDM

A few months ago I setup an HPDM server on Win 2012r2 along with 12 HP thin clients, Mainly mt245. I could see all of the thin clients with HPDM, I even used it to Image all of them.

Yesterday, I went to add a new mt245 abd image it. All of the TCs are gone from HPDM and it doesnt find this new one. I've tried walking the range. I've tried adding it manually as well as telling it to walk the range of the exact IP that the TC has. I can ping the TC from the server and vice-versa.

Windows firewall is completly off.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Travis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Well. I figured it out. I forgot to click on the name of the gateway on the left. Its silly that it doesnt automatically select one on its own.

Travis

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Well. I figured it out. I forgot to click on the name of the gateway on the left. Its silly that it doesnt automatically select one on its own.

Travis

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.