Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G5 TWR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, can i install a WD BLACK SN750 NVMe M.2 SSD storage card with Heatsink (2TB)

Cattura2.JPG

on the connector numer 13?

Cattura.JPG

It should be free..(M.2 SSD 2280 SSD2 Black M.2 SSD storage card)

Cattura3.JPG

The computer supports 2230 and 2280 M.2 SSD cards

Can i have some problem upgrading this empty connector with this 2 TB SSD storage card? 

Thank you ..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

if you want to be absolutely sure stick with the HP listed SSD models

in reality just about all current nvme m.2 ssd's should work without any issues as for ssd heatsinks, there are so many i can't say they all will fit in your small form factor case but the ones that are 1/8th to 1/4in tall should be fine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

if you want to be absolutely sure stick with the HP listed SSD models

in reality just about all current nvme m.2 ssd's should work without any issues as for ssd heatsinks, there are so many i can't say they all will fit in your small form factor case but the ones that are 1/8th to 1/4in tall should be fine

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.