Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello!

I've recently set up HP Device Manager 4.5 with Service Pack 4.

It's actually working quite nicely. I can configure the thin clients, upload the image to the HPDM server.

I see every single thin client.

But, when I deploy thin client image to any client, I get Error Code 14000072, and Failed.

I need to get this fixed. I got a million thin clients (mild over exaggeration), and don't want to do this manually.

Any advice on what to do? I am stuck here. I've been all over the Internet searching for a solution.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Are you able to se what version the client agents are? If they are below 4.5 update them using the builtin template.

HP Recommended

Would you please check if you had below action before?

1. Used Easytool to capture or deploy image in the t510

or  

2. Had fail imaging task in the t510

You can try to search if there is update.ini file in the t510 OS. If there is, backup it and delete it in the t510. Resend deploy imaging task to recheck the issue.

BTW, if the issue relates with update.ini file, it seems HPDM v 4.6 will fix it and it will be available at the end of this month.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
HP Recommended

I am having the exact same error with my deployments. I am imaging devices from Thin Pro 4.4 to Thin Pro 5.2 . Since this is tobe done in two steps where in first I image them with T6x50034 to move it to Thin Pro 5.2 and then send down the actual 5.2. Unfortunately, devices are failing with this error code during the first step itself.  Any suggestions will be of great help. 

HP Recommended

Before the first step, please make sure the DM agent on your ThinPro 4.4 is updated to the latest verion.

Please provide the DM Version you see from DM Console, and DM Agent version from ThinPro 4.4 OS.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.