03-28-2013 10:03 AM - edited 05-09-2013 08:07 AM
Thank you for coming to Expert Day – the event has now concluded.
**To find out about future HP Expert Day events, check out this page**
On behalf of the Experts, I would like to thank you for coming to the Forum to connect with us. We hope you will return to the boards to share your experiences, both good and bad.
We will be holding more of these Expert Days on different topics in the months to come. We hope to see you then!
Do you have questions using or setting up your HP notebook, desktop PC, printer, or tablet?
We’ve got answers.
How the day works:
Come to the Forums and ask your tech questions. More than 250 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to help you out. An online conversation will be born!
Why should you come to the Forums?
Whether you own an HP Spectre notebook, an HP home desktop computer, or an Envy printer, there has never been a better chance to learn about your product.
When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?
This will be your opportunity to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.
We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:
- Tweak your product to increase performance;
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having;
- Upgrade to Windows 8 or Mountain Lion MacOS;
- Set up a Wireless network;
- Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;
- Choose the right power supply, upgrade your video card, or add the right amount of memory;
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems;
- Get the most out of Win8 – learn tips and tricks;
- Ensure you have the correct print driver;
- Get productive with your new Slate 7 android tablet;
And it’s FREE.
It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.
In addition to the Consumer Forum, Expert Day will also be occurring here:
- Enterprise Business Forum (May 8th from 7:00am to May 9th 7:00am Pacific Time)
- French (May 8th from 10:00am to 8:00pm Central European Time)
- German (May 8th from 10:00am to 8:00pm Central European Time)
- Korean (May 9th from 10:00am to 6:00pm Korea Time)
- Portuguese (May 8th from 9:00am to 6:00pm Brasilia Time)
- Simplified Chinese (May 9th from 10:00am to 6:00pm China Time)
- Spanish (May 8th from 7:00am to 4:00pm Central Daylight Time)
Looking forward to seeing you on May 8th!