HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
07-30-2012 04:03 PM - edited 10-19-2012 09:04 AM
Thank you for coming to Expert Day – the event has now concluded.
**To find out about future HP Expert Day events, check out this page**
On behalf of the Experts, I would like to thank you for coming to the Forum to connect with us. We hope you will return to the boards to share your experiences, both good and bad.
We will be holding more of these Expert Days on different topics in the months to come. We hope to see you then!
Do you have questions using or setting up your notebook, desktop PC, or printer?
We’ll, we’ve got answers.
Experts will be on the notebook, desktop, and printer and all in ones boards ready to answer your questions from Thursday, September 20th 7:00am to Friday, September 21st 7:00am Pacific Daylight Time.
How the day works:
Come to the Forums and ask your questions. More than 250 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions and help you out. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born!
Why should you come to the Forums?
Whether you own an HP Envy notebook, Photosmart printer, or an HP home desktop computer, there has never been a better chance to learn about your product.
When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?
This will be your opportunity to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.
We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:
- Tweak your product to increase performance;
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having;
- Set up a Wireless network;
- Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;
- Choose the right power supply, upgrade your video card, or add the right amount of memory;
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems;
- Find out how upgrading to the latest Mountain Lion Mac OS release will affect print drivers;
- Ask pre-release questions about Windows 8.
And it’s FREE.
It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.
Expert Day will also be occurring on these forums:
- Enterprise Business Forum (September 20th from 7:00am to September 21st 7:00am PDT)
- Korean Forum (Date & Time TBD)
- Simplified Chinese Forum (Date & Time TBD)
Hope to see you on September 20th!
|--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.|
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"