Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

Can't access Beats with New Envy 27 es monitor

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I just bought a new Envy 27es monitor and I cannot get the Beats function to work. The manual said that there is a Bets button on the underside of the monitor which there isn't. It also lists the 5 buttons (exluding Power) that are also there when there are only 4. My menu options do not match the manual and I cannot seem to get any sound out of the monitor.

I do not want to have to get additional speakers. The internal ones should be sufficient for my use if I could only get them to work.

HP I think you dropped the ball with this one.

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: Can't access Beats with New Envy 27 es monitor

Hey there! @Chicago_user, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you don't have an option of enabling beats audio from your monitor.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

Please provide the product number of your monitor to assist you better.

Even I have checked the manuals according to the manuals you have press Beats Audio control button on the base of the monitor to enable the audio.

I think the monitor you have is a different model, so please provide the product details, So I can check the records and give you accurate details.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a pleasant day ahead! Smiley Happy

MrRobot
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation