Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)
Accepted Solution

My Bang and Olufsen is not working

Product Name: HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i bought my Laptop, it came with windows 10, since i'm not a familiar with windows 8 & 10, i had to format it windows 7, now i have decided to use windows 10, my Bang & Olufsen is not on, and i can't on it, when i click on the on botton, it's not working, i need assistance

Accepted Solution

Re: My Bang and Olufsen is not working

Hello, @Kellyeazy – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Thank you for reaching out to HP support forums! I’d like to help with your PC audio issue!

I understand that you are unable to turn on the B&O audio on your HP Envy X360. I would recommend you update the audio drivers on your PC. Here are the steps:

1. Select the Start  button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
  2. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers" from the list, then right-click on the audio driver (Realtek, IDT etc.), and select Update Driver Software
  3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
  4. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
  5. Restart the PC and check again.

If the issue persists, please reply with the complete model number of your PC. If unsure, check: http://bit.ly/2jCgfSA 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello, @Kellyeazy – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Thank you for reaching out to HP support forums! I’d like to help with your PC audio issue!

I understand that you are unable to turn on the B&O audio on your HP Envy X360. I would recommend you update the audio drivers on your PC. Here are the steps:

1. Select the Start  button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
  2. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers" from the list, then right-click on the audio driver (Realtek, IDT etc.), and select Update Driver Software
  3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
  4. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
  5. Restart the PC and check again.

If the issue persists, please reply with the complete model number of your PC. If unsure, check: http://bit.ly/2jCgfSA 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

Wow, it work very well

Thank you

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)

@Kellyeazy,

You are welcome.

I am happy to know that the issue has resolved.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

It was a pleasure assisting you. You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation