04-11-2017 09:40 AM
ive got this pc with windows 8.1 at the time of purchase! Ive manually just changed my OS from windows 8.1 to 10 home and now bang and olufsen software is missing!! Even after the feature update is done! could u guys send me the software or the link to download that software pls!!!
04-12-2017 07:21 AM - edited 04-12-2017 07:33 AM
Good day! Welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the post about missing Bang and Olufsen drivers after windows 10 update. I’ll be glad to assist you with this.
You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I have reviewed the situation and it is paramount that we address your issue. Thank you for giving us the privilege to assist you on this platform. You’ve done some fabulous diagnosis and super smart analysis of the issue. Kudos to you on that score.
First off we need to diagnose correctly if the issue is hardware or software related.
Also, for better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this.
- Did you check in device manager if the audio drivers are listed?
- Did you update the drivers from the HP support site?
- Please let me know the complete product# of the computer.
For a start, please perform these steps.
If it still does not work, please go to device manager and uninstall the audio drivers. Steps:
- Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand sound video and game controllers>then select the sound drivers and right-click on it and uninstall the audio drivers. Then check the box delete the software for this device.
- Then restart the computer and update the bios, chipset and audio drivers from this link: http://hp.com/drivers and follow the on-screen to update the drivers if it is available on the HP website.
If not, please visit this link to install the audio drivers from recovery manager: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04762483
Please follow the steps completely. This should do the trick for you.
Please keep me posted. I will keep a watch for your reply. Please perform all these steps diligently and patiently. This should do the trick for you.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!