Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 65W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have just bought second hand a HP Elite 800 G2 65W, for the first few days the machine ran like I was promised, fast.

Today when I tried to boot the maching up it stuck at the first screen and would not move onto the login screen.

I have re-installed Windows 10 but although the machine is now working it is very slow

Is it possible to return it to HP in the UK to have it fixed?

According to the information on the HP support screen the machine said the machine was only built

in 2016

Is there a telephone number where I can contact them to explain my problem and details of where to return it, I realise that there may be a charge for this repair

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@fishyhooky

Here is the contact info for HP Support outside of the US:  http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

The United Kingdom (English) page has some phone numbers.

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thanks you

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.