Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I wanted to clear out my stuff and I went to my BIOS and theres a option saying “clear all files” I don’t really know what it say and I click it and I wait for about 2 hours. And after that I get a screen saying “A configuration change was requested to enable, activate, clear, enable, and activate this computer TPM.” and it also say “F1 = Accept” “F2 = Reject” I pressed all these keys and nothing happened. I tried doing every step to fix it such as keep pressing f10 esc and delete and nothing happened. So can anyone help me

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Anthony017663 

Welcome to the HP Forum.

I am not sure what condition your PC is in at this time.

It sounds like you can't get into the BIOS if using "F10" and "ESC" at system startup are now unresponsive.

You may need to have a local PC Tech flash the BIOS outside of the operating system using a Serial ISP Programmer if the PC has no: video or USB function.

You could try removing the CR2032 MB battery after: disconnecting the PC from AC power and draining residual MB power. Then let the PC sit for a while. Reinstall the MB battery. Try to start the PC again.

Carefully watch the following HP video at this Site. Maybe you can recover the BIOS if the PC still has video and USB function.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.