Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP AIO 24-e0XX I3 processor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What kind of RAM is needed by this computer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @TBPhx.

Here is the Motherboard Specifications page for the computer.  Look at the section titled "Memory upgrade information" for the correct memory.  If Crucial recommends one of their products it is guaranteed to work or it will be replaced.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TBPhx, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.

HP Recommended

I did a search with the product number it it came up with: 

HP All-in-One - 24-e062cy. I enter it in Crucial and it lists compatible memory upgrades. I am guessing this is a 260 pin device? So, hopefully this will be the solution. When I did a Crucial scan- it did not automatically find the ram - that is why I was looking for help. Thanks. 

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @TBPhx.

Here is the Motherboard Specifications page for the computer.  Look at the section titled "Memory upgrade information" for the correct memory.  If Crucial recommends one of their products it is guaranteed to work or it will be replaced.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.