Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Phoenix 850se Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Product documentation. Does anyone know how do get an illustration listing all of the controls and connectors on the ENVY Phoenix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @CanonShooter.

Here is the Product Information page for the computer.  It has all of the information that HP provides for your computer.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@CanonShooter, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.

HP Recommended

Sorry about that. I'm new to this.

HP ENVY Phoenix 850se Desktop PC
Product number: N0X16AV#ABA

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @CanonShooter.

Here is the Product Information page for the computer.  It has all of the information that HP provides for your computer.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help. It's not quite what I was looking for (illustration of the tower with call-outs for each connector and control - like every other computer manufacturer in the world provides). It's sad; I can remember when Hewlett-Packard stood for something.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.