Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
VS800UT#ABA

I have been searching for days and have not found much information on the ac power adapter this model uses

PC product no. VS800UT#ABA

[Personal information removed]

HP ELITE 8000 ULTRA-SLIM PC 

I know this PC uses an ac adapter with a smart pin and it won't work if the model is incorrect even if the volts amps and wattage are correct.

This one did not work. 4 beeps from PC 2 second pause repeat 5 times means (incompatible) or defective or both.

small.jpg

small2.jpg

model: 647982-001

replace with hp spare: 648964-001 <more info on what this number should tell me please.

==

Based on hp part picker model: 592491-001 is the only one that is listed compatible with my model of PC

back of my PC right above power socket says 19.5 volts

[Personal information removed]

==

Would this one work?

I don't own this one it seems to have 592491-001 on it but as a replace with model number does that mean cross compatibility between these models is a thing?

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

G31, welcome to the forum.

Here is the parts information on HP Partsurfer in the US.  It shows the power adapter.  So, it may be that it is still available.  Also, here is the Illustrated Parts and Service Map and the Hardware Reference Guide or the computer.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

G31, welcome to the forum.

Here is the parts information on HP Partsurfer in the US.  It shows the power adapter.  So, it may be that it is still available.  Also, here is the Illustrated Parts and Service Map and the Hardware Reference Guide or the computer.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.