Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elite SFF 800 G9 PC (4G086AV)

Hi team.  Upgrading from a Pro400 G9 to an Elite800 G9 (Desktops) and it looks like there should be drive cages to mount my additional hard drive(s) but they didn't come in the box.  I can't find them in either documentation or any store (except after market ones which don't work either).  Would appreciate any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@IanBuckley,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

You can always use time-proven zip ties or Velcro (double-sided adhesive) tape to secure your drives.

Done this a few times myself!

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@IanBuckley,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

You can always use time-proven zip ties or Velcro (double-sided adhesive) tape to secure your drives.

Done this a few times myself!

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Great idea, thanks!  I ended up using a mounting adapter that happened to have two holes where I could attach it.

Thanks again ... Ian 

HP Recommended

@IanBuckley,

You're welcome! -Using a mounting adapter is the best solution.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.