Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
The AC adapter charger with cord.
Microsoft Windows 11

So am looking all over to replace this item.  I would rather have a OEM AC adapter charger + cord.  I found one with the same Input 19.5Vdc 3.33A 65W, but it’s for the HP ALL-in-One PC model 2-e058cy.  Would this be compatible with my g24-016.  I have the part number for the charger and cord ( 213349-001 and 849650-001) I just would really like to replace it with a genuine HP.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I see some used but tested and working genuine HP power adapters referencing the part number you posted on eBay.

They appear to come with the power cords included.

849650-001 | eBay

There are other part numbers on this listing, so you have to pick out the ones with the actual 849650-001 part number.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.