Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1022

I want to upgrade my RAM from 16GB to 32GB in my HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1022 and I would like to know if there is a recommendation on what ram I should purchase that will operate correctly in my desktop. There seem to be  so many different variables to consider and I want to get the right kind. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@wap1949,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

If you want a quality yet affordable 2x16GB RAM kit for your HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1022 (13Z69AA), look no further than this dual-rank (2Rx8) purchase option which I bought twice this last year and performed A-OK:

NonSequitur777_0-1715719885573.png

Link: Timetec 32GB KIT(2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz (or 2933MHz or 2666MHz) PC4-25600 CL22 1.2V Non-ECC Unbuffered....

Mind you, this is just one of many 2x16GB DDR4 PC4-25600, 3200 MHz, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, DIMM (UDIMM), 288-pin RAM stick kit purchase options available to you.

Btw, whatever you choose, avoid RAM referring to "XMP ready" or "high performance overclocking" or something like that, as this RAM may will get stuck at its lower default ("SPD") RAM speed, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thanks for the quick reply, this info is very helpful, THANKS again

HP Recommended

@wap1949,

You're welcome -glad I could assist.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.