Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 24-g080na (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm needing another adapter for my Hp All in one Pc, can you advise which one I should get please as ordered the incorrect one from Amazon.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Enter your PC's serial number in the search window at the link below and it should provide the part number and description of the power adapter you need.

HP PartSurfer

Then I recommend you do a search on eBay by the HP power adapter part number and find a used but tested and working genuine HP power adapter.

Those usually come with the power cord that goes from the wall socket to the adapter.

HP Recommended

@Carers,

If you mean by "adapter" a charger, here you go: ARyee AC Adapter Laptop Charger Compatible with HP Elitebook 8470p 8460p 840-G1 840-G2 Series, HP Pr....

NonSequitur777_0-1711640081776.png

Reference: HP PartSurfer.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.