Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hey Ladys and Guys

Iam looking for the P12 Pins ,Front Io, for the IPMMB-FM Mainboard rev 1.03. I found a picture with a 9 Pin Board, but i have 12 Pins  and no idea how to cennect the Front IO. Hopefully Jens

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Did you happen to take it apart and forget how everything was connected?

Take a read of this thread. It should help.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/help-with-front-panel-connector...

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thanks mate, but i wrote i have the 12/11 Pin IO Port. So that dont helps me. You have an other Idea?

HP Recommended

You're welcome, mate,  but since you won't take the time to answer my question I will move on to another thread.

This forum is a two-way street that relies on passing information both ways.

If that does not happen, I move along.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.