Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello so I recieved my PC today, a Victus 15L,

Specs:

RTX 3060 12GB

I5-13400

16GB RAM

400watt Psu

When Im playing games why does my fps keep dropping so much, 165 to 90 to 150 to 120, And also my cpu kind of overheats?? When I played fortnite, I was disappointed, i had the same fps as my gtx 1060 old pc, i couldnt even get a stable 165fps since it matches my refresh rate. I was upset and confused because looking at the benchmarks on YT it shows people having around 200+ fps with the same exact specs, I want answers on what the problem is, I literally got this today, Is the powersupply the problem? I know I cannot return the item because I downgraded to windows 10 Since I didnt like Win11. Please help!!!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Argamiii 

My position is: it is pointless to troubleshoot a new PC.

Reset the PC back to W11. 

Return the PC for a refund/exchange if you are not happy.

Regards

HP Recommended

hey, how am i able to do this. cant the company make it go back to win11

HP Recommended

Hi @Argamiii 

Where did you buy this PC?

You could do a HP Cloud Recovery.

I can't help with a Cloud Recovery back to W11 without a specific HP Product Number.

You should probably wipe the system drive before doing a HP Cloud Recovery. See Here for drive wiping software. Select something at the above site that can be run outside of the operating system.

Regards

HP Recommended

since i removed mcaffe and hp bloatware, if i reset my pc, they wont appear again so now i cant do anything. i would have to suffer with this PC since i have been desperate for a good one for 6 months and now I recieve this thing. and no i dont have hp cloud.

HP Recommended

Hi @Argamiii 

Your new W11 PC has the Cloud Recovery option. Click on This Link to review instructions at the linked site.

A cloud recovery will set the PC back to factory specs.

Then return the PC to the seller ASAP if you are still in the return/exchange period and you are not satisfied.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.